Thursday 2 February 2012

Day 6 & 7

Day 6:
Day 6 was a museum day and I kind of slacked off on the picture taking because of passport troubles (Day 7 the group left for Chile).  I did manage to get one important shot though! 

Group shot in the Ice Bar and a glacier museum in Calafate. 


Day 7: The Disasters
Day 7 was the day were the Disasters spent quality time together. Who are the Disasters? Well that would be all of us who messed up in some way or form. I was a Disaster because I ended up leaving my passport back in my home town Mar Del Plata so I couldn’t go to Chile with the rest of the bus. I thought I was going to be left back in Argentina alone with one of the Rotarians but because of a certain hotel party, I had 7 other Disasters get to keep me company. Even though we were stuck in Calafate, we made sure to have our share of fun too! 


Picture of the Disasters in the bus that was going to take 
us to meet up with the rest of the group

No comments:

Post a Comment