Wednesday 7 March 2012

Day 3

7 o’clock came around and it was breakfast time. I had gotten about 3 hours of sleep the night before and even the thought of breakfast had my stomach rolling. So I passed on that one and grabbed myself an extra hour of sleep.

At 8:30, I dragged myself out of bed because I didn’t want to miss out on anything. Thankfully today was my groups turn to hang around the pool for most of the day and then do a small relay race.

The Rotarians found out I was sick from my roommates so they gave me some Gravol so I could keep fluids down and re-hydrate myself. I then spent the rest of the day by the pool or napping. (I ended up sleeping instead of doing the relay race).

After dinner, we all pilled on the bus for another night driving to our next destination: Puerto Iguazu.

Toad!

Wierdest animal I think I've ever seen:
a Capybara




**Sorry for my lack of picture taking that day! I wasn't feeling great so I slept or laid around the pool for most of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment