Thursday 15 March 2012

Day 5 Part 1

Day 5 was one of those days that really can't be explained in words. So I'll let the pictures do the talking:

Cataratas de Iguazu (the waterfalls of Iguazu)

Our trusty guide
(the umbrella was smart. It was about 40 degrees
and humid that day. Waayyyy to hot out)

Finally reunited with a forest. 
(Where I live there are no trees except palm trees)

Ant eaters!!! 

There a little weird looking but so cute! 



Mom and her babies play fighting


Me running up ahead (I was a little too
excited to be in the forest again)

The jungle we walked through

Our first look at the Garganta de Diablo 
(The throat of the Devil)

Mini waterfall

Garganta de Diablo
(Notice the boat in the bottom left corner)




Me and Rachael from New York





We would later be on that boat










Amazing isn't it?
The boat took us under the spray like the other boat it doing now.
I have never been so happy to get soaking wet (it was so so hot and humid out!)

Again... Amazing



Yup, I'm soaking wet from the boat ride.

Canadians!



This really made me want to go swimming 
(the pool underneath the water fall was quite deep)


No comments:

Post a Comment