Wednesday 7 March 2012

North Trip Preview


5 Northern Argentinean provinces + 18 days + 57 exchange students + 3 Rotarians + 2 bus divers = SO MUCH FUN! 


I got no sleep, I had to kill cockroaches, had to extract GIANT toads from the shower, had to fight off a cold, got food poisoning, the entire bus got head lice and yet despite all that, I can't remember a time in Argentina where I laughed so much. 


Even with all the bad things, the bus trip was a: great, fantastic awesome, fun filled time. Actually, all the bad stuff has just made the trip more interesting and fun. Especially the cockroach killing. Normally, I would think that's the most disgusting thing ever but I honestly have never laughed so much in my life. 


It was a once-in-a-lifetime trip that I will never forget! 


No comments:

Post a Comment